My boyfriend and I got into a fight and it was my fault what should I do?

My boyfriend was telling me that his ex called him with a private number so he answered and it was her and she told him that she misses him and to please forgive her for what she's done and she will be there if he ever wanted to get back with her he told me that he said to her that he accepted her apology but he is over her and that he is now seeing someone that he cares a lot about which would be me and I guess she got really upset and started crying and said she loved him... I'm glad he told me but I was super upset this is probably the fourth time she calls him and tells him that she wants him back
I guess I should be happy that he told me but I was uncomfortable with her talking to him and saying all Those things I reacted very wrong because I didn't say anything when he was done telling me because I was really bothered by it point is that by me reacting like that we ended up getting into a argument later on because he told me that I wasn't communicating with him about it which is true but I was just so bothered but what would you have done if you were in my situation and how would've you reacted?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that he bothered telling you is a very good sign that he isn't likely to go back to her. If you want her to stop calling, then call her and tell her to stop calling him. He is not prompting the calls and he doesn't even know who the caller is when it says, "Private Number".

I personally don't answer the phone unless it shows a number/contact name.

Most Helpful Girl

• If something was bothering me, I would tell my boyfriend. I wouldn't want him to be concerned, or worried about it. Just apologise to him. And tell him that you were bothered and couldn't say anything. You need to work on your communication with him, otherwise they'll be more arguments in the near future

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I can understand and you are not wrong to feel uncomfortable at his behaviour.

What Girls Said 5

• say sorry!

• Wow. That. as have been an overreaction for him answering an unknown number that happened to be her. I definitely think you need to apologize and I agree with him, you need to communicate about this instead of you going quiet. I can help you come up with wording for an apology and/or an effective way to communicate about what happened if you want

• If you could help me that would be great I feel so bad!

• Thank you so much it helped a lot!!

• No oroblem. Good luck :)

• Apologise but tell him that it does upset you and he needs to ignore her now. It isn't fair on you. You are his number one now and if she calls again hang up. He needs to stop giving he the attention. If she is hurt by this that's her fault and she needs to stop calling.
    You maybe were in the wrong but you had every right to be upset.

• Apologise.

• Well I would've been like you too actually... were similar when it comes down to it.