Do you like this style of tattoos? Thinking of getting some tattoos ( not this big tho and probably not on my hands)?

Not sure what I'm gonna get actually I draw myself so I'll probably try and put some meaning into it. However I like the new school style.
I'm thinking of basing some of my tattoos around free-thought. Considering water-color also. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't get them very big.. Of course im a girls so i like them relatively small. And do them all myself. Because they mean more and are cheaper despite the added time and pain. But i love concept of free thought and watercolor. Id start small though if i were you. 🙃

• No I wouldn't get them that big haha Thanks, I'm surprised how many people dislike them, I really like the style but most people seem to think their tacky and to showy. Maybe I just have bad taste :/ It is an uncommon style though.

• I love these kinds of things.. I think one of the biggest human weaknesses isn't the indifference of human expression but more so the criticize on others and personal lack of express for themselves in any form.. whether its verbal, visual etc.. Its just contradictory. My point is there's a good chance half of the people who dont like them or find them tacky, dont even think for themselves. i wouldn't worry over popular perception.🙃 Just do what you want and make sure it really means something to at least you.

• I like realism and black and grey but that's not the style I want. I tend to think most people don't like it because it doesn't look like how a "tattoo" is suppose to look like.

What Girls Said 6

• There are a lot of tatoo styles I like, but this sint one of them. I mean it would be awesome seeing on someone else, but as far as love interest it wouldn't be a turn on, just kinda there.

I like tattoos that are like a design. I like tattoos that are kinda the traditional 1 symbol that means something and some words, etc. But I will say that one time I met a guy who was working on this:

It was a good evil theme tatoo that would be full upper body (basically). And it's been a while, but it was something like the evil side somehow incorporated past, and the good side somehow incorporated future and somewhere in it he was planning to leave a space for something symbolic of who he would eventually marry.

I don't care WHAT that tatoo ultimately looked like all the elements and meaning he was putting into it would make it awesome. So if you came up with a really great thene/meaning then it will be amazing.

Of course that's just my opinion though :p

• What styles do you like then?

• Oh I meant more art style. A symbol could be done in different styles. Thanks though :)

• Most symbol type things I think look cool. Like the ones that are just like a design more than a picture? Maybe would be how to describe it? (Sorry I didn't get that out of your first question)

• Prepare for the wave of people to tell you not to get a tattoo. Do what you wanna do with your own body. I have tattoos in a similar style to this and I love my ink.

• I personally dont like that style, but thats just my opinion. is ur body, so if u like it and it has meaning for u, then go for it

• What style are you into?

• Yer has a lot of overlapping.

• yeah, looks pretty cool. as long as it has a meaning for u, then should be fine :)

• Not a fan of tattoos. These are especially unappealing. I think it's because of how colourful they are.

• extremely tacky and unflattering

• I pefer less color

• The design is amazing though

• I usually see black and grey, I'm used to those

• Sort of assumed I would get negative reactions on color as most people have black and grey, and I guess it's more "sophisticated" .

What Guys Said 2

• I personally don't like tattoos, on myself or on others. But if you like them, go for it! :)

• I went back and forth for years whether or not i wanted a tattoo. Eventually, said fuck it and got 2 within 2 years. I love them and still can't believe i have them. Don't let others influence you; once you feel you want it you'll know.