Is it wrong to accept dates from 2 different guys?

I'm single, and have been for several months now. I have been talking to lots of different people, yet nothing really came of it. In the 5 months I have been online, i've only had 2 dates. I've talked to lots of people since then, but no one seems to stay very interested.

I find online dating moves very quickly. And while I've been open to meeting people organically, it just hasn't happened.

Well I tried a new dating site and have been talking to his one guy. He seems great so far and our conversations have been good. He asked me on a date for this Saturday yesterday. I just started talking to him on the weekend. While on Tuesday, this other guy randomly messaged me on Facebook and I started talking to him and he also seems great. He made a date for me on Sunday.

Though I'm single, I feel kind of guilty for accepting 2 dates. But another part of me thinks well I'm single and shouldn't i go on dates with different people to see what I like and don't. The guy I met on a dating site has been there for a while too and I'm sure he's been talking to other people. This other guy, I have no idea at all.

What do you guys think? Is it okay to go on dates with multiple people? I haven't met either of them in person yet.

Update: Guy No. 1 Cancelled, said he got a shift at work. He tried to make plans with me earlier for 2 weeks from now but then remembered he was busy then too. So I'm not sure if this is purely a case of being busy or just not as interested as he'd like. Perhaps he's seeing other people too? Which is totally fine. But don't make plans then cancel... He says he got a shift at work.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is what dating is all about, trying different guys/girls to see who fits. You don't need to say anything to either unless they ask, it's kind of expected (in online dating especially) that in the beginning you are seeing more than one person. This doesn't change until someone moves to change it.

That said, you may want to plan on paying your half of the dates; that always made me feel a bit better.

My favorite dating story happened years ago. I met four guys in one weekend, lol. Met guy A, had dinner on Friday. Guy B for Saturday brunch. Guy C for Saturday dinner. Guy D for Sunday brunch. Guy A for Sunday dinner. Worst part was, I didn't like any if them enough to see them again, not even guy A. :(

What Guys Said 7

• none of you are exclusive, its fine.

• if you can't choose to go for who. then its ok but still i would suggest you to date only 1 guy at a time. because in the future this might can come up and you will say that you dated another guy while dating you and this can be a problem.

• Nope. Id be fine with it. Its when you feel a need to hide it that it becomes an issue

• Keep your options open. Just be honest to them that they are not the only guy you are seeing.

• I think it's okay in the beginning

• I think it's alright, but obviously as soon as you're in a relationship, you need to cut off the other dates.

• no it's okay. but don't take 2bfs at a time.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as they both know that you're not exclusive and you're making sure to use protection if you sleep with either of them, then it's not a problem.

• Dating =/= Relationship

I'd say it's fine.

• Just tell them first!

• It's a date. Not a relationship.