Why will men not date me?

I am attractive, the men I work with can't take their eyes off me even thought I'm quite. The kids I work with would often whisper sexy/beautiful. (I'm a teacher) Men are interested at first, but not interested enought to make a move. I don't see this dating options often because I live in a rural area and their in the city. (45 mins away) When I take the lead and tell them flat out that I like them. They say I'm coming on to strong. I don't know what to do, but dating websites are awful.

Most Helpful Guy

• just keep trying. i would assume looking for dates in a school teacher's working environment isn't too great, so just try to go out more and if you think you're coming on too strong then take it a step back, just introduce yourself to a person you find attracted too and make small talk, see where it goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop using dating websites and start talking to more men in your every day life.

What Guys Said 3

• You seem to be doing the right thing, just be positive and keep trying that's all, but don't try too hard.

• Well it's hard to pinpoint why if you won't tell us what kind of a person you are :)

• your a teacher huh? maybe you could teach me some things im a pretty fast learner ;)

but really i duno how to help just try new things, that might help you out :)

What Girls Said 0