Have women/girls become more permiscous than men?

Having gotten out of a long term relationship I'm new to the dating world, in the past 3 months or so I have dated and smelt with women fairly easily. It seems like it's a lifestyle thing too, just casual hookups with no strings attached, so the question is why? And is it true are women sleeping around more these days? And are they able to settle down Witt just one mate or is this phase forever?

• Yes
  • No
*slept with women not smelt lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Vastly, exponentially, hornier than men. A woman will do just about anything, sexually speaking, so long as she is fairly certain she won’t get caught. For example, we will occasionally go out of town in order to rendezvous with a man we’ve been longing to fuck, and/or to have multiple sex partners in the same evening, and/or at the same time.
    This is something that hot women do, most especially. In our minds, it is a natural desire, and a natural thing, and so long as nobody else finds out, it’s “game on”. Women are receptacles for cock, that’s how we have been biologically designed. Nothing feels better to us than being completely filled up with multiple penises, than being the center of sexual attention, than being the object of unbridled group lust. Since it’s something we can’t risk doing on our home turf (don’t shit where you eat), we have to think outside the box, in order to get our boxes completely satisfied. And you might find this shocking, but many women – many, many women – have sex with dogs on a routine basis. This is just one example of how insatiable we truly are.
    I can see why you might not believe it, to which I say, look really hard at all of the women you know who have dogs. Look at women who have dogs whenever you see them out on the street, in the act of walking those dogs. Or at the park. You will notice that most of them have male dogs – the vast majority, in fact. This isn’t a coincidence. And look at all the female teachers who are exposed in the media for having sex with underage students. We have no self-control when it comes to sex – or anything else, for that matter. To our way of thinking, losing control is what makes sex great. Doing anything that is taboo is what makes sex great.

• Speak for yourself. Guessing you're a guy posing as female 😉

• We also lie about not wanting men with large penises. If we told the actual truth about the number of different men and women we’ve slept with, and if we told the actual truth about our fervent desire for big dicks, our pool of potential suitors would shrink drastically, to the point where it would completely dry up. So we lie. Most often, we will claim that we’ve had between three and eight sexual partners in our lifetime. And, to our way of thinking, it isn’t a lie, because if we had five sexual partners last Saturday evening, and our man asks us how many sexual partners we have had, and we answer, “Five”, well, technically, we aren’t lying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have a sex drive. They've always had a sex drive, we as humans have known this since we were still living in caves. It was only now, in the last hundred years or so, that societal and culture progress have allowed such to become commonplace and women could exercise such things outside the marriage bed or a brothel.

My only concern is that things have become too lax and that some women are getting hurt because of bad choices. But then hell, I'd rather not have things go back to the way it used to be. I personally like the idea of a woman trolling for company and kicking the dude out when she's done. Making dating a lot more fun when the idea of "the gentle sex" has been stripped away.

I still have Southern manners though, because I (and most women I know) like being being a patriarchal ass, lol

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's about the same as it's been since the 60's, men are just slowly starting to obsess over women's sex lives a little less so women are slowly becoming more open about the fact that we are sexual beings and not just things men do sex to. I've only ever been with one guy but I don't think that is either a bad or a good thing, it's just the way my life has worked out up to this point.

• I guess it is no longer such a big deal if woman do sleep around. They don't tend to have to cover it up or do it sneakily. But that does not mean women have become more permiscous than men, they just don't hide their sex drive that much anymore.

• MORE promiscuous? No, absolutely not. Equally promiscuous? Probably.

• hell no, i know a guy who vacationed to the Philippines JUST so he could meet some Filipino girls. boys win the promiscuity contest

• Yes we were wild and crazy!

• lol no way.

• 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• HOW can women be more "permiscous" than men when women are being promiscuous WITH men.

• Ummm no!

• It takes two to have sex bro. I say that it's always been equally, we're just more open about it more.
    And if you want a woman who wants a long term relationship, then put that on your dating profile or look at different women.

• no we have not become more promiscuous you are now more aware of it

What Guys Said 10

• ". . . I have dated and smelt with women fairly easily." Wtf does that mean?

And what does "permiscous" mean?

• There are girls that'll say what they have to say to get a ONS, just like the fuckboys out there, make no mistake about that

• Permiscous. Ouch.

But eh. This depends on the person. I do think that the average man is more promiscuous, but that is because of societal pressure and just what we were taught when we grew up. "Men are more promiscuous" is, just like "women are more promiscuous", wrong.

• It's the same as it's always been. People are just finding out about it.

• Women are still struggling to own up to their sexuality I feel.

• i believe they haven't.

• but does it mean people have to give a fuck about your conservatism? haha no.

• I would say that more of them are promiscuous in that they actually have a lot of sex, although mathematically it could be argued that it is the same. They all chase after the top 30% of guys who are getting most of the sex, while there are a lot of guys that would love to be promiscuous and just can't be. As such there are more women that have slept around than men, while there are a few extremely slutty guys that banged almost every girl in town.

• ye they'eve always been more permiscious damn sluts

• Pretty sure woman always have been more promiscuous than men.

• I believe so.. yes now a days women are becoming sluts..