Should I make a move?

I have been living with this guy for almost a year and he's become my best friend. We hang out literally every day for a couple of hours, even when both of us are super busy and we say that we don't have time, we just end up on the couch, talking, watching tv, playing around, or showing each other pictures of our past.
He has previously called me one of the bros and 'like a sister,' but he also holds my hand and spoons me when we're drunk.

He has a girlfriend, but he's breaking up with her. I wouldn't make a move on him as long as he's in a relationship, obviously. My main concerns are that:

A) He could think I'm not attractive. I have a pretty face, but I'm short and a bit on the chubby side, not fat, I just have some extra on my legs. He always talks about tall, fit girls being attractive, but so does every guy I know, so I'm not sure if that would be a deal breaker.
B) We might only live in the same city for another year, so there's a bit of a time constraint.

What do you think I should do?

• Yes, go for it, he seems to like you!
  • Get fitter and then tell him.
  • No, wait for him to make a move.
  • No, he only sees you as a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd e flabbergated if he didn't like you given the amount of time you spend together and the hand-holding especially. I don't know if women believe it or not, but men don't generally expect a woman to have the body of an athlete, not an extra pound on her body or the face of a model.

As with women looking at men, "normal" women are more than acceptable.

Make the move and good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Always go for it!

What Guys Said 2

• just go for it. you're already close friends, i'm sure he must have feeling for you, if he doesn't then he must be gay. you shouldn't really worry about your weight too much since men love curvy women. so don't think of yourself like that you are truly beautiful! go for it after he's broken up of course.

• What do you have to lose... we never regret what we did as much as what we didn't do...

What Girls Said 1

• Try ignoring him for a while.. find some more guy friends..