When a girl does this kind of stuff?

today I added this girl i liked in snapchat & she didn't add me yet but then she made a new snapchat but then on Twitter she deleted some followers & I think she hasn't been going on Twitter either. But then I search her on google & I saw that it only shows her Facebook profile which it takes me to right to her account but it didn't show all of the people in that name it only takes me to her profile

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know. Shady girl!

• Yeah she made a new snapchat account & yesterday when I search her on her on google her Facebook was there but all of the people in that named wasn't there. Then on Twitter she deleted a few followers & on instagram she deleted a few followers though so I don't know

• Oh I thought she made a new snapchat account cause of me though and just doesn't like me then but why would she be mad though

• I don't know. And its possible!

What Guys Said 1

• Indeed, it sounds meaningless to me too