Do you think that it is important to leave feelings out when it comes to dating and talking to people?

Please note that dating is defined as getting to know each other stage in this context not a relationship

Because I think some men and women get upset when they are rejected nicely by a stranger because they wear their heart on their sleeve

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Because feelings is what creates that deeper bond with people. At least that is what I am looking for when I am making friends or dating to find a serious relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but for a different reason. I've had too many relationships with incompatible guys because of intense feelings. Then inevitably we try to change each other.

This time around I waited till a guy who already was what I wanted, thus I didn't need to change him and I'm more excited about this relationship than any in my past

What Guys Said 1

• No, I only date people I'm friends with first

What Girls Said 1