Would you go out with a fob?

hi guys..
i've heard that American girls only go out with American guys! is that true?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf is a "fob " ?

• Fresh Of the Boat...

• @DBAOracle thanks. I must be getting old , I can't keep up with all this new slang these days lol

• Eh, trust me, FOB is one thing you shouldn't care about; it's a derogatory term to describe immigrants and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I totally would

• fob as in acts like one or IS one?
    acts - no
    is - maybe

• My boyfriend is from England and I'm from California. So that question is just myth

• I wouldn't date a fob but you don't have to be an American to not be a fob, its the way you act.

• not true but the poor guy will deal with a lot of shit with an American girls

• yes i would go out with someone from fall out boy

• Dont know what a "fob" is...

What Guys Said 8

• I haven't had a problem with American girls, they actually like the fact that I'm from another country.

• I'm Hispanic, I've only dated Caucasian women, I think like one Latina though. It's not that it's my preference, it just happens that a lot more white girls likes me. Maybe cuz I don't look like I just crossed the border Lol I care about my looks (not too much) and I dress casually, just depends on the person, race should never be a factor.

• What's a fob?

• No lol.

• 1. That's not true, ESPECIALLY if you're British you'll get torn apart
    2. What's a fob?

• Have fun crossing the wall, make America greatvagain!

• I can only get fob girls. I don't have the social skills to get a native English speaker to like me T-T

• Whats a FOB