Would you date someone outside of your race/ethnicity?

would you date someone from a different race? if not, why?

• yes
  • no
  • mabye

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and the chances of that happen are high.
    I'm just afraid of other people's comments and the reaction of his friends and family.
    I'm afraid of meeting his family and friends and hear racist comments. Or to notice they're shocked because I'm not from the same race as him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh. Don't know. Don't care.
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../285.gif
    Honestly, I'm being a tightass if I'm not gonna date you because of your color so let's paint you red because you're not my favorite color. I wish people would stop labelling other people as if they were some crayons or something.

What Girls Said 10

• My parents would have a problem with it but I wouldn't, so yeah. I'd date someone from a different race or ethnicity.

• Yeah, in fact, I've only dated outside of my race/ethnicity so far 😂

• Why wouldn't you?

• Maybe. Maybe not.

• Yeah.

• I would

• Yep! Chinese dating a Filipino at the moment
    It's going so well!! :)

• Except that isn't completely interracial. Both Asians and look very similar.

• @Socialrealist eh, that reply is problematic.

• @Socialrealist chinese is east asia while philiphines is southeast asia.
      although both are in asia it's still different race bcs they dont look the same and speak diffferent language.
      chinese has fairer complexion and smaller eyes than filipinas. if you see them you'll see what im talking about

• Yes, I would but not all race

• i find men from my race more physically attractive and more emotionally connected

• Sure, why not...

What Guys Said 17

• Probably not. But I'm not racist - the thing is that I live in a 99% white majority country so the chances of actually meeting a black woman, let alone dating her, are astronomical.

• brother, let's just be honest with ourselves and admit this is because our women are simply the most feminine-looking and most sought-after by men!

• I most certainly would, but I don't think most women would want to date men of my ethnicity anyway!

• yeah d00d

• Yeah cuz I like mixing things up...

• Of course but they have all the same requirements as everyone else. I'm not going to date someone or not date someone cuz the color of their skin.

• its kind of been that way all my life. not by design just by chance i guess.

• Hell yeah! I'm currently dating a beautiful little Finnish lady, and I'm Mexican.

• Of course you would. Much more beautiful than your own brown-skinned women lol.

• @Socialrealist
      Lool, i can only imagine how bitter this person)))) and it made me laugh every time i see such persons full of hate, as they r funny and bitter. And no light in the end of tunnel for them.
      There still will be interaccial marriges and mixed kids all over the world

• @girlinthemirror I'm with you, but don't reply to him anymore. There's no getting through to someone with such a thick skull.

• Yes, I would.

• Yeah

• No, I would not.

• Yeah. Asians, Latinos

• Hell no, iIt would be a downgrade for me if I did. That's like trading gold for copper. We white men have no reason to go interracial because our women are already the best looking.

• You aren't, though. So you'd have to slum it.

• @Fugue Says the guy with no balls to post his own pic. Even a vader mask is obviously prettier than you.

• I never said I was good looking. That's not the point. The point was made.

• Depends on the girl I meet.

• Yep...

• Yes, I have any definitely would be open to it again.

• Yes, this dick doesn't discriminate.

• yes :))))