Is dating an older woman a different experience over dating a woman my age?

I am 26 and I am dating a 34 year old woman we made it official yesterday. Will this be a different experience over dating a woman the same age as me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well generally speaking women in their late 20s-early thirties are usually over the bullshit.
    So I can't see this too different than if you were to date a 26/27 year old woman.
    However, if you were used to dating girl's within your age bracket (but younger than yourself)---say 23 years old, I could see the maturity level being completely different.
    Perhaps, they'd be on a different page in life completely.
    Typically women late 20s-30's want to settle down.
    So I can't see this woman in her 30s being much different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably will be. I had dated a few people 10+ years older than myself.

What Girls Said 1

• I will say there may be more concerns when dating with an older woman. Like now you 26 and she is 34. She may want to settle down and are you ready to be settled? And furthermore, when are you guys planning to get married? If you are married are you wanting to have your own kid while by that time she may be almost at her 40? Those are the concerns you may have to think of if you feel like you want to develop a long term relationship with her. And those are difference when you date with a woman around your age too.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, of course it will be a different experience.