Guys, What would you think of a girl wanting to take you on a date?

You have taken her out so she wants to repay the favour. And she wants to pay. Although she has to ask you first.

What do you think of girls initiating dates?

3

What Guys Said 3

• This is just my personal opinion.

I believe in gender equality, and I would respect it if a girl initiated a date and wanted to pay for me. But honestly, I would STRONGLY prefer to be the one to initiate and the one to pay because I want to feel like I'm taking care of the girl. I want to be the guy who takes things foward.

It's culturally more acceptable for the guy to do those things. I would appreciate the girl's kindness to do something like that, but I still prefer to initiate things myself.

I heard that a lot of guys say, "It would be so awesome if girls approached us, instead of us having to approach them all the time!". But when it actually happens, they feel like the girl is going a bit too fast.

• Well, nothing wrong with that. I am sure men will appreciate women taking charge.

About me no, I am never going on any date so the question doesn't apply to me.

• If we're dating, I have no problem with it if it's on occasion. But I do think it's important for the man to lead in a relationship. I wouldn't want her to lead/pay on more than 20% of dates, and that's the max.