What would you do?

What would you do if a woman you were into was selfless, respected you and others around her, controlled her temper, she was beautiful, she praised and adored you, wanted to take care of your every need, made you feel like the ultimate man, she was loyal, faithful, only wanted kids because you did, she was unpredictable but in a good and amazing way, she didn't play games and she told you how it was, she was very intelligent and could hold a conversation, she loved you, didn't judge you, she said "be safe" every time you left, she would always ask you how your day was at work, she would comfort you, make you laugh, she told you she loved you, and she was an all around amazing woman who knows her worth. She was confident.

But she was chubby and had a mental illness. And she even told you this from the beginning. Would you leave her?

Most Helpful Guy

• No! A King should never leave his Queen.

What Guys Said 8

• one's body and one's health can often change a lot over the course of a lifetime. if i were looking for a life partner (i already have one, thank you), other factors would certainly be much more important.

• I would not leave her because of weight and mental illness, but I personally wouldn't want someone who seemed so submissive.

• If such a woman existed, which I doubt very much, I would get her involved in a fitness programme and have her psychiatric condition seen to by a qualified person.
    Women are driven by hypergamy and narcissism, so I know that such a woman does not exist.

• Um i take my meds and yes i do exsist

• Is it controlled effectively?

• it depends what kind of mental illness she has. but still i won't leave her because of these reasons.

• There's nothing wrong with being chubby, and if it mattered to her, we could exercise together. The mental illness part is way more complex but if she loved me and I loved her, together we would stay.

• Id think gross. If you’ve ever thought about slumming it with a fat girl because you think they’re nicer than thin ones, think again: fatties are more likely to be mentally ill. And regardless of her weight, mentally disturbed girls are smellier than their well-adjusted counterparts.
    One of the symptoms of depression is a lack of interest in cleanliness, meaning that girls who are down in the dumps will have messy bedrooms, grimy skin, and loins that reek of the halibut apocalypse.
    Mental illness is so pervasive among girls these days that female typists are writing articles justifying it. For example, the Telegraph’s Daisy Buchanan recently wrote that “[w]omen reserve the right to be smelly,” because taking a daily shower is just too much effort. That’s how sick these girls are: they can spend all day on their iPhones playing Candy Crush, but they can’t take five minutes to wash their filthy asses.

• If you're that great of a person and someone leaves you for those two things then they do not deserve you. My wife now is a skinny, unfaithful, degrading woman. Her friend is a little chubby and everything else you described about yourself. I would trade their places so fast it's not even funny. If you're truly beautiful inside then you are just as beautiful outside and I truly believe that.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• If you did all of those things for a man and he left you because those reasons? He isn't worthy of a woman like you.

• ? WTF kinda question is this?

• I was left and wondering why?

• You dont need his ass. You are so beautiful and can have any man you want

• continued... I was upset and was like well give me a hug wtf.. and he wouldn't come near me... seriously he was acting so fucked up I wanted to scream... so then I go home and then call him the next day and ask him what was up.. why was he acting like this... and he basically said he met someone and he didn't mean for it to happen but it did.. he fell in love? Ummm we were together for three fucking years... I found out it was that whore that was eyeballing him a few weeks back... she left her fiancee and her infant son to be with my boyfriend... they are both sick in the head... that was the last time I trusted anyone