Am I too forward? Also am I being used?

So my long term boyfriend and I broke up a while ago. So this guy I've liked since freshmen year, and he has liked me. We're best friends, been that why for a while. I fear I may be being to forward with him. Also I fear he's using me. He's been asking for lots of nudes and such he's been providing back, but we aren't dating yet He says he wants to I bring it up quite a bit, and I text him a decent amount he's always been terrible at texting, but it feels like he's gotten worse. I don't know what to think...

Most Helpful Guy

• I read the bottom comment and I agree, he's likely just using you, that's how most guys are, but that's most, not all. You're a young kid, don't worry about relationships or guys or anything really. If you are going to talk to guys and all that, just do things you won't regret, you know? Have fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't send him nudes. It will ALWAYS screw you over. He's using your pictures to jack off and he doesn't even have to put in the work of a relationship to get them from you.

This is exactly an example of a guy using you. Learn from it.

• Thank you. I was worried of this. It upsets me because he knows how my last relationship went. And he's always been there for me.

• It's never a fun thing to find out but at least you know now.

What Guys Said 1

• Never send nudes not even if dating.

What Girls Said 1

• Trust your instincts, if you fear you're being used then take a step back. If you don't want to send him nudes and stuff, don't, you don't owe him anything. And if you feel uncomfortable that he does it, tell him to stop. You just got out of a long term relationship, that's not easy, time is usually needed to move on.