How do I tell him I'm not ready to do anything with him?

So me and this guy have talked for a while, but we are NOT dating and I am not one to sleep/do anything with guys if we aren't serious (Still a virgin).
I've never even made him think I was going to, but he wants me to come over to his house Saturday (which I don't mind) but I think he expects something more (I actually KNOW he does).
I am thinking about letting this thing with him go or telling him that If he wants to see me he will have to wait, but I don't know how to...
And it might be a long long wait.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, you could tell him that he'd have to wait for quite some time, and ask if he's ready for that. But as you said, letting him go might be best for you both.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if you are not comfortable and if you are not mentally then you should do what you believe in right, in this situation you are still not ready and yes you have your reasons and they are justified also. Hence you should tell him clearly and ask him to be patient, ask him to wait.

It's never wise to rush into things.

• Yeah, just be upfront about it. If he isn't willing to wait, you two just aren't compatible.

What Girls Said 0