First date do I kiss?

This guy and I have liked each other a lot. We have known each other for many years, but just as friends. Now we are dating and we both have told each other that we want to kiss. Should we kiss on our 'offical' first date or wait? I really want to and I think he does to but I don't know if he's okay with that on the first date. Also... where? Durring a movie? Before we say goodbye? When we greet each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it! Especially that you guys have been into each other for awhile

• But we are both sort of new to it, so I feel like he won't start the kiss because he's nervous, and I won't start this kiss because I'm nervous and thinking he doesn't want to

• Well just feel it out then with the chemistry I eventually just happen on its own trust me, if not the first then for sure by the second date so just enjoy the moment

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's never suggested to kiss on the first date itself.

• go have sex together this is the popular modern ways of the first date.

• during sex haha

What Girls Said 2

• Hey there, i suggest that you try to read the mood during your date. Perhaps towards the end is a good time? If you're really worried if he's okay with it just as you lean in a little stop and ask 'may i?' or something. I hope your date will go well

• I think if you both really want to then just go for it, and maybe do it before you say boodbye..