Guys! Does past play a role to you when if comes to choosing a gf/wife?

• yes
    29% (5)69% (18)53% (23)Vote
  • no
    24% (4)23% (6)23% (10)Vote
  • results
    47% (8)8% (2)24% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Yes it does for me, that's all part of learning who my partner is as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you learn that it's certain stuff you won't tolerate in a potential partner from past relationships. Things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course it does. can't turn a ho into a housewife. or a wife at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for me it does the past does after all play a part in who a person is today.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course it does, i mean i can't keep any gf/or i can't be married if i won't tell about my past to my gf/wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you were a murder, yes i would like to know, wouldn't you?

if someone wants to marry me, they need to be completely honest about EVERYTHING.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't really get to choose tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was promiscuous and people had to do almost nothing for her to jump on their dick, what am I getting out of being her boyfriend? For all the love I have, hours working for money to spend on her, and the responsibility and devotion I owe her if she is my wife, what am I getting in return that some jack-off didn't get for the cost for a few beers one night?

I don't expect virgin. I don't expect innocent. I DO NOT expect prude. I will never touch a slut or a whore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to stay away from women that cause drama. Like getting mad and not speaking to me for a month for watching the family feud (they had a contestant on there, and she immediately throws down the remote and says I see what women you like, you're checking her out) or other times you tell or they find out you like them and act all mean and turn into a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean in some capacity of course it does. The past define who we are and how we got here.

And even if I won't really care about who she or I used to be and focus more on we are it still MATTERS, it just might not matter significantly enough to sway the scales against or for her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3