I really want a girlfriend?

I don't *need* one and I'm certainly not desperate, I just really want to enjoy being in a relationship again. I want to go on dates with a very special girl, laugh and play with her and treat her well.

There are a few girls I've met who I've certainly been interested in, but there's one who has rocked all the boxes.

I feel chemistry from my side... This sort of magnet pulling me towards her. I love listening to her, I love it how she asks me all sorts of questions about my life, I love how she laughs and teases me, I love how she looks at me, it gives me butterflies and I feel like I know she likes me back.

I just don't know how to ask her out, or even when?

Most Helpful Guy

• You say, "I feel chemistry when I'm with you... This sort of magnet pulling me towards you. I love listening to you, I love it how you ask me all sorts of questions about my life, I love how you laugh and tease me, I love how you looks at me, it gives me butterflies and I feel like I know you like me as well."

What Girls Said 2

• when you feel that you two are best friends in a way, just ay something casual like hey do you wanna go out to the movies/dinner whatever and make sure she us single and that you can imagine possibly spending the rest of your life with her

• Ask her out for lunch (it's more in a friendly way, than a romantic dinner). And if she says yes, you can plan for a dinner later on if everything goes well!

What Guys Said 6

• just asking her out won't be too big a deal, it's just like hanging out, unless you ask her out on a date, then it's different.

hey man if you're feeling it then go for it.

• There is never a perfect time. Find a time where she seems relaxed and unstressed, and ask if she is free the next couple days (name aspecific day) to do something.

• I want to know what it' like.

• I feel the same too... :/

Anyway, if you get to know her a little more, ask her out on a simple date. Like coffee, cinema or a walk or something.

• Man up and ask, that's how winnin is done.

• Find out what she likes to do in her free time and ask her if you can do it together. Easy.