Why do I always ruin things with girls?

Okay so there has been this girl I have been talking to for a while now. And we have the heart of snapchat with each other. But recently she hasn't been responding as much and it's already starting to bother me because I can see what happened with my last relationship happening now. Me driving it down the drain. What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why u just talking and not dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• be patient, thats one of the most important factors. because if you're not patient, your mind will start fucking with you and you'll do some impulsive shit and fuck yourself over when nothing bad was even going on. be patient, keep doing it right.

• I will do my best but I am seriously horrible at it. As soon as there is a hint that a girl likes me and I like her I instantly just overthink everything.

• just try, thats all you can do. you'll learn from this either way.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't freak out. If she reduced her responses, then reduce yours a tad bit. Maybe she feels smothered (unless it was triggered by a certain incident)

• I mean I don't think there was. Just last night she sent me a friend request on Facebook. But before she did that I felt like she wasn't as talkative. Maybe I'm just overreacting but I really don't want this to go down the drain like every other.

• I'll take your advise. It just makes me angry because it seems like this happens with everyone. I end up at the bottom of the totem pole.

• Are you at the bottom of the totem pole? Or are you simply not the center of her world? There's a difference. It is good and healthy for both people to have a life outside the relationship

What Guys Said 2

• "And we have the heart of snapchat with each other."... dis nigga :D

• You need to be entertaining and smooth talker