How to say it?

Well I really love my boyfriend and he wants to make out with me but I mean I feel good doing this but I have never kissed anyone before and I really don't know how to tell him?

Most Helpful Girl

• JUST TELL HIM! its ok , he has gone to that point in his life, so he will understand and be gental to you and your feelings. Maybe he never kissed anyone either and has just been lying. I don't know, I'm just sayin. Well, being honestly is always the best way to start off anything, expecally since its about to be your first kiss. Or if your tha funny type of girl, just be like, " oh hey, wanna hear a funny story?" "Well , I just want you to know that you never been under niether the mistle toe before with any guy, and I'm guessing your the first guy who will be touching these lips ! " lol. hope this helps. Love is about fun, humore, confortableness. Not about worrying, let lose, do what's in your heart, which I'm guessing is tha you really want to kiss him <3

What Guys Said 1

• Just be honest about it. It might seem like a scary thought but if the guy likes you he won't really care. He might even feel a bit relieved cause there's always the fear of hoping the girl thinks your a good kisser whenever you're with someone new. Just relax and go for it, it's a natural thing and your body will know what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been in that situation before just tell him that your nervous and that you have never kissed someone so you don't really know what to do