Opinions on a jealous partner?

What's everyone's opinions on a jealous partner, and why? I'm a very jealous person, I never used to be until my current boyfriend. So, guys, what's your options on a jealous partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means she cares. I'd take it as a compliment, and I'd do anything i could to make her feel better about it.

Assuming she'd do the same for me.

What Guys Said 3

• If I knew you were the jealous type, I would run. . . very fast. . . far away from you. But guys your age have not had the experiences I have had and they may be willing to tolerate it for at least a short while.

• A woman I recently dated slit her own wrists and nearly killed herself because of jealousy, insecurity, and doubt... Try to grow out of jealousy, and trust in your partners. It's healthier that way, and if you find that you're so jealous and un-trusting of your partner that you can't function. Than, you need to be alone for awhile, or find someone that literally worships the ground beneath your feet.

• why and of what are you jealous?

What Girls Said 0