Choosing a dream job over me?

So I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now, and he's been acting for a year, we really love each other though the problem is that i told him to refuse any kissing scenes since it hurts me. He took it very badly saying that I did not support him and if I can't accept it he's sorry cause he's not going to stop his dream from coming true.

So I had no choice , either to leave him , or stay with him with the fact that he's going to continue acting no matter what.. I'm not going to leave him because i love him a lot

I never imagined him stopping acting, but what hurt me the most was that he chose acting over me :( He tried to tell me he didn't chose it because he didn't love me but he can't stop from acting. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't accept a guy who prefers acting over you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a bit petty to think that him kissing someone as a role is hurting you to be honest, yes you may not like it but the more he does it the more I think you will be comfortable with it. Hello there's actors out there with wives and husbands and they're doing sex scenes lol. You can't look at it like he has feelings for these people he's kissing, and i'm sure if it were a guy you wouldn't mind as much, they're just getting paid, and if its making him money and him happy then you truly aren't supporting him. I can see why it makes you feel sad but you will get over it, and more proud.

What Guys Said 3

• He chose acting over your relationship but acting can require some kissing, wait is he in porn... just kidding, if yes then kissing is the least of your worries but if he didn't try to convince you that when he wouldn't disrespect you and he loves you more then anything and it's just a job that happens to require at times kissing another actor... in character and part of a story...

• He didn't choose his job over you, he simply can't quit his job because you dont like seeing him kiss another women. You are making it hard for both of you in my opinions.

• If he EVER chooses you over his job, give me his address so I can go slap the piss out of him

What Girls Said 3

• I would pick the acting job

• I think he put himself in an imaginary corner out of the stress of juggling everything. If you were needy (im not saying your are) but if you were.. That could have weighed him down and made him feel as though he had to pick because he loved you and wanted the best for you so much so that he had to consider if he was capable of giving you the very best. And Whether he could do that and continue to make a living.

• You are being unreasonably jealous, painfully insecure and super selfish.
    No offence but I don't blame him.