Should I get married or just move out?

My boyfriend Is finally moving out his parents place. I was okay because he shared a room with his older brother who is like 30 something maybe even 40. Most of his brothers live there expect his sister and one brother. They are married and have kids. And he had been looking for an apartment for like 2 month. Thats when he finally asked me if I'd move out of my parents and go with him. Its never crossed my mind ever to move out especially so young. I said no he didn't have a car anymore and didn't have a place. 2 weeks later he bought us a freaking place. And a week later he got a car not in its best but It moves right. And he asked me again he said if I would move in with him. So we could start renovating the house floors everything! My parents are pretty strict i haven't told them anything I know they won't allow me to move in with my boyfriend unless I freaking marry him do things right... but my boyfriend never brought up marriage up and honestly marry him? I would but I feel if I tell him my parents way... I dont want him to marry me by force we dont even have kids! And I im honestly too damn young to getting married we both are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move out. you're an adult and your parents can deal.
    I did the same thing. Moved out and in with my boyfriend.
    Theyre religuous, told me i was evil and threatened to disown me.

They get over it.
    You make your own choices and dont ruah marriage. Rushing marriage is a bad idea.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like this guy is willing to move heaven and earth for you and it sounds like the only reason you are considering marriage is because you don't want to disappoint your parents. I moved in with my ex husband when we were dating and my parents are SUPER religious. They got over it.

That said, I myself have been a bit torn on whether I would move in before marriage again. And a main reason is that by doing that, when we DID get married pretty much nothing changed and it didn't feel special.

• What you need to get out of your head is that nobody is too young to get married. You need to get on with life and it's too short. Your parents is right, moving in with your boyfriend is not a good idea. Why? Because your going to get so comfortable where you are, that it will mask multiple problems and then your not going to want to marry them now because you already know everything about them. Many studies have shown those who had sex and cohabited before marriage have a higher chance for divorce. And the quality of their relationship drops. Plus you have to remember that you are living in their house and it is still their rules. They are still your parents and they still have a say. I always say this: if you can move in with each other, pay the bills, and do everything else, you can get married. Their isn't any excuse. What are your real reasons for not marrying? Nobody is forcing you to marry him. My friend is 24 and is getting married soon. She wanted to get married younger, she is a family person, but the guy she was with was just fooling around with her and that was the end of that.

If he never brought up marriage that is not a good sign at all. It means he just wants to just fool around until he gets tired. And the worse disadvantages to moving in like that is this. All he has to do is say, it's over and then you won't have anywhere else to go, without the proper finances and so forth. Are you really going to take that risk? Whatever goes on in that relationship, you are responsible wither it fails or not. You really need to ask him what are his true intentions for your relationship. It sounds like to me he is the one who is rushing things if you say your not ready to be married or have kids. You need to learn this now, because life is real and is not a game. I would never move in with somebody whom I am not married to. Your parents are strict for a very good reason. You do need to do things right, but at the same it is your choice. This is a reckless decision in my opinion.

• I say if you love him. Go for it. Marry him and live your crazy little life out together. i sure wish id done that with my ex boyfriend.

• I would suggest telling your parents even though they're strict they can't be the ones to control your life and it's pretty common now to move in before marriage as you want to get to know the person.