Guys, Are you emo or goth?

I lovveeeee guys with long hair and piercings and nerds.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Goth. Cut my hair years ago to donate. Kept the piercings.

What Guys Said 16

• If I had to classify myself, I would be closer to goth than emo. Except I don't *look* goth. I just look normal. Except, I'm more of just a metalhead than goth: though we share some characteristics.

• No but I was punk and still like the music. I'm still a Skater at heart, and can still do what I did as a teen. :)

• LOL... You would have loved me! That was me and that was 3 reasons my wife married me. She said "I wanted a man who had long hair, a pierced ear, and who could read."

• I may like goth Girls but sorry I'm not goth or emo. I prefer to be a villain thank you very much >.>

• Uhhh, neither.
    I used to be pretty metalhead during my teenage years though. I still listen to Metal but my long hair is gone.

• Yeah but I don't have any piercings. And my hair used t be longer... the longest was like shoulder length but I frequently let it get down to my chin or so.

• Nope. I'm none of those. I do like Teen Titans though :P.

• I am tall jacked and athletic, mirin? Ik u do

• I'm not one of those freaks.

• None of the above

• neither, im awesome.

• A little punk and emo. Metal is my favorite kind of music. Plus black is my favorite color.

• if I was emo I'd be this

• gothemo

• I hate all emo's
    Funny😂

• I have no long hair and I'm no nerd... although I have piercings and I'm usually in a dark mood... so wot's yer opinion?

Of course I should mention I'd definitely bang a goth chick... most of 'em are hot...