Would you talk to me in person?

Guys don't seem to talk to me in person, I've been told because guys are intimidated, would you guys talk to me if you saw me in person? Would you talk to me in person ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was around your age I certainly would love to talk with you. In a bar setting, I would think that you were looking for something more that talking and I would be intimidated by your looks and probably not approach. But outside of that setting, given something that brought us together, I would love talking with you. You are beautiful, but that smile really suggest an inner beauty that is even greater.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're very pretty, i can guess some guys are intimidated by you but that's the PERFECT way to weed out the ones who are intimidated. as chimamanda ngozi adiche said, "the kind of man intimidated by me is the kind of man i don't want to attract" :D

a quick and easy fix would be to try more innocent looking makeup so as to look more approachable but that might just backfire

• i would totally talk to you in person, you seem nice and elegant

What Guys Said 26

• I certainly would, but ONLY if I knew you at least a bit. It's not just you, but as a matter of policy I don't cold-approach and talk to random people (irrespective of their gender).

• Haha yea that's true, I guess I mean in a bar or a club like atmosphere

• Of course not !! Just giving your opinion !!

• Haha thanks! :)

• At my age, you might be weirded out if I came up to talk to you without a good reason! But in answer to your question, you are very attractive and you seem approachable as well.

• O I don't know I might, not gonna say I would but not gonna say I wouldn't, it's not in regards to your beauty or anything like that though. It would just depend on the setting and whether we'd have any mutual things to talk about out among other things, I'll talk to just about anyone though lol.

• I would talk to you, if there was a reason to do so.
    As a general policy, I do not initiate contact with females.
    There are too many crazy bitches out there who think that "good morning" means "I want to rape you".
    Experience has taught me to stay away, to not interact or initiate unless it cannot be avoided.

• Lose the lashes, go for a gentler outlook, they might be slightly intimidated by you and lose confidence, frizzy hair is fine. Experiment with Eyeshadow?

• Yeah you look like a friendly person. The real question is would you talk to me. Cause its the same thing with you, but as an intimidating looking man things are worse as people are scared to say anything negative to you cause they think I'm gonna be aggresive...

• I would be intimidated by your looks just to walk up and talk/flirt/ask out but if you made it obvious you were interested in me, I could.

• Id certainly talk to you but both of us know that the end game would be to get your clothes off, meet and turned on and then to get as much skin on skin as possible. Do you want to talk? Tell me when and where. Don't wear panties.

• Lollll 😂😂

• @GhostOnToast mmmmm, I wasn't joking. I'm pretty sure you know how hot that pic is and the fantasies that would spring from that. m

• Who tells you those guys are intimidated? The trick for 'intimidating' girls is for the women to come more than half way to initiate a connection between you two.

• Sure if your down to talk I'll talk.
    Jumping through those massive hoops can be intimidating ya know.

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'd probably think about it. I'm always a bit iffy about approaching black women because i don't know what to expect half the time. But yeah, you're certainly cute enough to catch my attention

• Hmm so you'd say it's because of my skin color?

• Why wouldn't a black guy like black women?
      Is this common?

• @aliceinwonderland69 i don't know how common it is. For me though, if she ticks all my boxes, then i'd be into her. But my experience with black women hasn't been great, so im sometimes a bit apprehensive about starting something with them

• Nahhh

• Cos ur intimidated.

• @aliceinwonderland69 I am a sensitive guy with too much pride, Just cause I am guy doesn't meant I can't cry, the cow says Mooh, I say OoOh. I am a sensitive guy with too much pride..

• i definitely would!

• I would yes, why wouldn't I talk to you?

• Yes I'd talk to you

• sure why not, your attractive and good looking.

• I would talk to you :) keep the smile on your face!

• sure why not !!

• Yes sure. why not.

• no I am white

• damn your eyes... I think most of the boys get intimidated by your good looks.

• Yeah you seem allrite to talk to

• No I wouldn't, and yes because I'd be intimidated. If it's any consolation it's because you're very stunning.

• Back when I was single. Absolutely, you're incredibly gorgeous. Plus, Mocha children are some of the best looking kids in the world. :)

• My question is would you talk to me? You're gorgeous, I love your lips!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• girl u look good. the problem with doing this is a lot of guys here could tell u they would, but in a real life setting they wouldn't.

• If I knew you before!

• Sure you look nice and aproachable

• Damn, you have a very pretty face. If I was a guy I would.