Girls, what is your #1 sign?

What is your number one sign that you like a guy? And what is your number one sign that you don't like a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Number one sign is the eye contact... That's a give away for me lol but since I've been in only long distance relationships so far ( and no, i don't do it on purpose XD ) then it can be seen from what i say... If i ask a guy about what would ge want his gf/wife to be like and stuff then yeah.

if i don't like him it would be so clear coz i would avoid him. Not in a cruel or mean way, but i just wouldn't talk with him if there no need.

• What kind of eye contact? Do you get nervous?

• I would use age to determine a few things but that would be assuming... all i can say is that i wish you happiness..

• @Tdieseler yes, please dont go in that age thing :/
      and thanks, same goes for you.

What Girls Said 14

• It's not really a sign I get. It's just this feeling I get that overwhelms me. I have this sense of connection and I'm drawn to him. I had the exact same feeling when I met my current boyfriend.

A sign I don't like in a guy? when I don't feel those feelings I talked about above

• I act obviously interested.

• He calls me Queen! I dislike a guy who immature such as sexist, act like a man hoe, etc. Frat boy.

• well... im no frat boy but from the opinion... you'd hate my guts... lol

• My number one sign is when I wish I was cuddling them at nighttime. That's usually my specific "Oh no I'm in deep with this person" when I imagine cuddling them at midnight

• number 1 sign i like a guy is getting all hot and bothered just looking at him
    number 1 sign i DON'T like a guy is when i get pissed off just looking at him :D

• No.1 > I look at him a lot. Kind of a no-brainer.

• Letters, books, sketchbooks, and expressive senitmentals🙃

• I tell you.
    That's the only sign.

• If he sees me looking at him and I don't look away. I don't pay attention to guys I don't like.

• When we can be doing something boring or a "him" thing and there's still nowhere else I'd rather be

• Personality is what I like
    And Personality is what I can dislike the most too xD

• Its different for every girl. for me, since i am shy, i would ignore the guy or act calm around him. I know it sounds funny, but I can be cold to them because I dont want them to know. I might make eye contact though or pretend theyre not in the room.

Then there are others, who will always strike a conversation with you and laugh at everything you say. so it really is different for everyone. Get to know them.

• #1 that I like a guy, would probably staring or awkwardness talking to him.

#1 sign that I don't like a guy, would probably be not flirting in any way or not staring at him.

• Always making time for him And wanting to spend time alone is #1 sign I like him. A sign that I don't like him is not Really giving him attention.

What Guys Said 0