Should I ask him of he still wants to see me?

We have been dating since November ( in a client way) we always see each other once a week and have a great time. haven't seen him since last Tuesday. last Friday i asked him to hang out (busy with work). Sunday he asked if i could hang out, i told him I had homework. He got stomach flu Tuesday. so finally after a few days of recovery i asked him when i could see him. His response "Im having some turmoil at my job". Should i ask if he wants to see me any more or should I just wait a little while.

this also all started after a really nice dinner and him saying I'm the best, he's so happy to have me in his life, if we were the sea age we'd run away together...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wait a little. If by next week he still "can't" see you, then ask him that.
    Maybe he is actually having real problems. You don't wanna question his honesty yet, it'll make you look really bad if he was being honest all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah when people start saying they are "too busy" that really just means that they are too busy for YOU. That is straight truth what that means whether you believe it or not. Leave him be.

What Guys Said 4

• Just wait a week. Don't push yet. It's ok yet don't panic yet. He does want you.

• Ok relax and breathe we do have things go on that causes us to break routine's and consume much of your time patience and communicate communicate communicate hugz hope it helps

• If you feel that his interest in you lacks. Than You should stand back, nothing keeps a man from a woman he really wants to be with. We are wired to hunt if we aren't captivated we don't chase we just kick our paws and stay in the shade.

Give him time. If he doesn't come around he's not that into you sugar.

• what's a client say? is either of you an "escort"

• explain a bit more.. you know i LOVE explanations

• your feelings are gonna cause you to act differently. if you don't acknowledge and address them you'll likely lose a client due to your newly unfamiliar behavior, along w/ the chance for something more.

be adult about it, and discuss it openly. i'm sure you two can arrange something to accommodate your feelings, and his continued business; unless a personal relationship is embarked upon.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should wait a little bit and ask , when will you ever see him again.
    I mean , how's this supposed to blossom if things are always coming up on both sides?

• Be patient and let him settle this job issue. Dont be clingy or fussy , He sounds as tho he is going through a lot.