Girls, Is this considered really bad?

Is this considered a dark day

If I'm a shy 24 year old guy and a nerd can get laid more then me. He watches star wars and does all the typical nerdy things and showed me his tinder and bumble and had a laundry list of girls he matched with and was hooking up with. Now I'm nothing like this I like pro wrestling, sports, rap and rock music, working out

Thanks for opinions

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, all your interests wouldn't connect with me so I think it's just a matter of personal common interest and personality. Not a dark day, just a different day. ;)

And, Starwars is awesome!

• Yeah but normal guys can't get girls

• The world is full of all types of people. And even then sometimes opposites attract.

• Hey your good I reported her and blocked her

What Girls Said 3

• It might just be that more needy girls go on tinder than ones who share your interests

• No, why would it be bad? dont be comparing yourself to people man. Dont feel insecure. Your personality actually sounds appealing. But you did label yourself as shy, that can be a problem, not the fact that you're shy, but that you label yourself as shy. It will give you an excuse to not be more social you subconsciously think "I would make an initiative but im shy". Instead, you can have that shy/innocent quality but dont allow yourself to stray away from those perfect social situations.

• How is my personality appealing?

• yeah but a negative attitude tbh. If you believe that you can't do something you never will be able to do it.

• No girls flirt I probably would have a better outlook if girls flirted women actively avoid me

• You sound sooooooooo fucking annoying and illiterate.

• How?

• @Echo123 Rewrite that with proper grammar and get back to me

• I'm 18, we're the same age omg 😂