I'm worried that he slept with someone else?

We aren't exclusive because we decided that would be more sensible while he is away at university, but he hasn't been sleeping with other people recently. I don't mind him hooking up with people but I prefer him not sleeping around.

Last night he went out. He was texting me that he loved and missed me. Then i saw a snapchat with him in this morning wearing the same clothes as last night. He ususally is a clean guy and will get not sleep in last nights outfit. He also hasn't messaged me yet today. I'm worried...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You're not exclusive so basically he can do whatever he wants while I'm assuming you are loyal, and just sitting there waiting for him. If you both agreed you wouldn't be together then do just that, and move on. Find someone you don't have to worry about it will be one of the best moves you can make. Don't let him string you along. You deserve better.

• Who cares

• You're worried, but you aren't exclusive. So even if he did then you have no right to be worried. He's not yours to worry over.