Girls, Is there a age too young for online dating?

I was curious because a women seen my picture and goes your too young for online dating and I'm 24

Thanks for opinions

5

Most Helpful Girl

• 24 isn't too young for it. Seriously, so many young adults use online dating apps these days to meet people - it's hardly even considered a taboo anymore.

Did she think you looked young and were lying about your age?

• Know she said I was too young to be on there but to be honest I kinda am desperate at 24 I have never had a real relationship

What Girls Said 4

• Typically I would not date anyone 5 years younger than myself. But 24 is not too young for online dating. Maybe she's thinking old school and only desperate people use online dating?

• I kinda fall into the desperate category like if this falls through most likely I will give up on dating

• I'm not playing the victim I'm just saying that year after year I get told it's all in my head but no girl gets near me I know I'm not going crazy

• And I have embraced who I am I went from 220lbs pounds overweight to 160 lean and muscular

• Anyone under 18 shouldn't be on there. But, no, 24 int too young. No one can be too older either.
    After 18 it's fair game.

• Well I'm not happy about it but it's my only hope

• If you think you're unattractive just know there are plenty of unattractive people in great relation ships. You've just gotta give it time. Maybe stop trying so hard?
      Things usually happen unexpectedly.

• But that's the thing I'm a very determined person once I shut that door for that part of my life I will never reopen it

• Obviously under 18, after that it's whatever

• I feel like once your 18 it's ok. (Mind helping me with my question))

• Sure what is it

• Actually let me just put it on here

• Yesterday I told a guy I have feelings for him. I then told him I was sorry but I couldn't change my feelings. Then he said why do you say it like that, and then I said because I know the feelings aren't mutual. Then he hugged me and kept staring at me the rest of the night. But today we didn't talk like we used to. What is happening? What does it mean?