How do you ask a girl out when there are other people around?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do you ask someone out when there are other people around or when she's talking to friends and all?

I REALLY wanted to ask out this really cute girl, but she was talking to people all night :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Get her number or hit her up on Facebook

• Right but how do I ask for her number when there are others around?

• Mmm make up an excuse that you need some help with whatever related stuff you guys have in common.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make it really casual. I've seen my coworkers ask if they can hang after work or whatever (they've asked me at work too).

Ask to hang out, then when hanging out (one on one) ask her out on a real date.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• just tell you need to speak with her in private, just be like "can you come with me for a second (while the group isn't paying attention to you two) I need to tell you something". Or CALL her the next day, not text, and tell you had fun and think you two get along well and that you'd like to take her out on a date.