How long do you give a girl/guy before you realize they're not your type?

How long should you take really? A week, couple months? How long would it take for you to tell the person you wanted to date, dated, and realized they were your type, to tell them that its over?

1|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be honest with him as soon as I realised he wasn't right for me.

I'd never string a guy along until I built up the courage to tell him. I'd be bold and tell him ASP. I'd be tactful, but honest with him. If I wasn't, then he'd be clinging to false hope, and my conscience wouldn't allow me to lead a guy into believing there was potential between us, when there wasn't on my part.

It would only be fair to the both of us if I told him as soon as I knew he wasn't the guy for me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• first off... i believe anyone with a "type" and is looking for a "serious" relationship... is an idiot.
    secondly... dont they say that women can tell within the first few seconds if they will do anything with a guy? I believe guys can tell before we even decide to approach for the heck of it...
    thirdly... i don't do type, i give people a chance to convince me that they could BECOME my type. before i judge them by placing a "type" on them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I suspect it after the first date but will try a second to be sure we weren't just having an "off" night. At the end of date two, I will know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends once it was like 12minutes after meeting them. I really regretted giving out my number that day lol. I used to beat around the bush and prolong confessing it, now that i'm older idgaf and i don't like wasting time so i'm pretty straight forward. I would want him to be the same way if he could honestly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have a type honestly... I find thing's n people to like. My requirements are a pulse and a penis really.

• 10 minutes. No type needed, just spark.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just varies. Sometimes 1 date, sometimes several months

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually never know until it ends... could be days, weeks, months...
    My "type" is perpetually changing anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if its online or in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Two dates max.
    How long do you give a girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • when you realize you don't want to be in that type of relationship end it

0|0