Would you date someone with a stutter?

If you were attracted to someone, would a stutter be a turn off. Not constant, but occasionally, and doesn't get in the way of they're ability to carry on a conversation. Would you look past it, or it's a turn off?

• Yes
    61% (19)55% (11)59% (30)Vote
  • No
    16% (5)15% (3)16% (8)Vote
  • Let me see the results
    23% (7)30% (6)25% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Yes = yes I'd date someone with a stutter. No = no I wouldn't.

1|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would date someone with a stutter.
    As long as it wasn't extremely severe to the point where I had trouble understanding them and it affected aspects of their everyday life.
    I would overlook it easily , and it wouldn't be considered a problem.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I could look past it. Having a stutter is beyond a person's control. I have many deal-breakers, but having a stutter is certainly NOT one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no, but maybe I should have said yes? Not all questions you asked are the same. No its not a turn off, yes I would date him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably like it, consider it a kind of a turn on even actually. I'm not sure why but I like little quirks like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah id still date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would spdate a dpguy with a studded I don't care if he has one or not if I have feelings for you I can totally look past that kind of stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually stutter and it makes me so insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it cute, so yes. ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • no, he ll tired me really fast

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i will. its not a big deal at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually find it kinda cute

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I just realized that you ask contradictory questions so it's not clear which we are answering yes or no to!

0|0
    0|0
  • I may be a jerk for saying this, but I think it would be kind of shallow to let that be the thing that turns you away. Sure, it could be a factor, but I'm far more worried about who they are not if they have trouble getting the words out quite right.

0|0
    0|0