Fight Aftermath?

So me and the guy I have been talking with - simple, light-hearted fun where we have discussed seeing where things go - got into a spat about jealousy which turned into an argument. It ended badly with us not speaking for about two weeks. We reconnected recently, but due to both our careers we haven't been able to sit down and really talk. The problem is that I can't shake the feeling that things aren't back to normal. Whenever i bring it up, he just doesn't want to talk about it. Finally i told him that the reason why i brought it up was because while i know how the argument and lack of contact affected me and my perception of this friendship/flirtationship, i dont know what he wants or how he was affected. I made the joke that it sounded like a relationship talk and he flat-out said that THAT was the reason he didn't want to talk about it. While i know he doesn't want to talk about it, i did let him know we eventually would have to, but i don't know what to do. I want to go back to what we were doing... having fun, getting to know each other, and seeing where it goes, but part of me thinks we shoukd find closure before moving on. Is this a bad idea? Should we just try to find normalcy again before approaching the argument? I need a fresh perspective on this situation.

What Guys Said 1

• yes you both should find closure before moving on. and if that guy can't forget about that spat or can't act like its nothing big or personal, if he still act like its a vey big problem then nothing will calm him down except being close to each other and having feelings for each other.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should let this go and move on. You 2 don't sound on the same page.