Should I give him what he wants?

So here's the thing,

I've been talking to this guy a lot lately. And yes, even though i don't really want to admit it, he is kinda special to me. He knows that a lot of guys hit on me and all that, so he constantly wants to know if he matters to me, cause i'm always a little cold. But that is just normal for me, i don't open up to people easily. So now HE is acting cold towards me, i guess because he wants to test if i would fight for him, if he matters more than the other guys. My problem now is, that i hate to be pressured like that. And i hate to run after boys. But on the other hand, i don't want to loose him, because he does matter to me more than the others. Ugh. What should i do?

• Fight for him.
  • Let him go.

Most Helpful Guy

• you should definitely fight for him and show some care and love towards him before he start to loose interest in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have to go outside of your comfort zone unwillingly then let him go, someone should naturally want to make you do these things.

What Guys Said 2

• Fight for him if you actually want HIM and not just his APPROVAL.

• yes you should

What Girls Said 2

• If he means that much to you, fight for him.

• I think he has just gone cold because he doesn't know you want him - basically he is giving up on you and thinking he will look elsewhere. If you want him dont let him go. But dont think of this as you giving him what he wants - you are reaching out for what you want! It sounds like you just have to give him some encouragement that he means more to you than other guys and he will probably start chasing you again.