Guys, which of these girls would you rather date?

Girl A: Very booksmart and academically focused, but also very athletic. She is naturally pretty but is a girly girl and likes to do her hair and makeup nice every single day. She also likes nice things, and dresses up in heels and fancy clothes every day as well.

Girl B: Very booksmart and academic, in shape but not into sports or fitness in particular. She is naturally pretty and wears no makeup. She also typically dresses in yoga pants and a t-shirt and is seen as more "chill

Assume each have a great personality

• Girl A
  • Girl B

Most Helpful Guy

• The athlete will have a better body, better emotional stability (presumably due to the exercise), better sex drive: better sex. Plus the second girl is more likely to stop being fit, at some point. Along with the makeup, the first girl has the advantage in looks and health. As for the girly-girly nature, I don't really care about that. I could take either. Don't really have a preference. Both can work.

But ultimately, it would just depend. A big part of who you find attractive plays out not as a set of characteristics, but as a reaction to them in person. Then there are pheromones that get released and manipulate how you feel about people. So without being in person, it's pretty hard to say.

A lot of people seem to know what qualities they like in a potential partner, but I really don't. I use intuition a lot more than cognitive thought. I really judge a person based on how I feel about them in the moment. I could take or leave a lot of various qualities.

Most Helpful Girl

• A, i doubt i'd lose my taste in fashion if i were a guy and would prefer if my hypothetical girlfriend dressed well

• ^^ that

although either of these girls sounds like a catch, tbh

• @redeyemindtricks yeah they both are, they're basically the same person tbh. i was girl B when i was 17 then turned into girl A when i discovered competitive swimming and found a taste in clothing :D

• ahah so you got into clothes right when yr shoulders became too big for them? NIIIIICE

What Guys Said 17

• Athletics and fitness win out, every time.

Its not about looks, either. Generally, people who are athletic tend to be pretty chill people due to their hormone balance and lifestyle/dietary choices.

Think of how people who have sex regularly are more relaxed and seem "nicer" than those that irregularly have sex or are at the end of a very long dry spell.

However, if both are virgins, then I do not want anything to do with them. Virgins can be a right pain unless both parties are willing to commit.

• Girl A. I really like girly girls :P

• Girl A, she is feminine and girly girl and sounds motivated (academic, fitness, etc)

• ahah dude smart chix are underrated.

... so just for the fuck of it, I sometimes role-play as a totally stupid airhead bimbo when I'm out on a date with my husband... just because I'm weird and I actually think that's kinda hot. anyway, the ultimate #ohshnap moment was when I realized I'm actually better at that than actual stupid bimbos are.
      lol srsly tho

so yeah
      i mean, "academic motivation" and i have always been strangers hahhaha... but, i'm pretty quick on the uptake. THAT kind of smart, is a blessing.

(i mention this because, that one gif that made you almost faint the other day -- i'm talking pretty much a whole night of *that*)

• oh come ON now... look where the east coast OF MEXICO is. that's so totes legit.

besides, no one needs new york, dc or boston, anyway. lolwut

• Girl A seems like she would be the more outgoing type of person. Which is not too compatible with an introvert like me, so I'd probably go with B.

• You'd be surprised. Sometimes an extrovert can get an introvert out of their shell. It can serve as a good balance.

• Girl B, girl a is too girly and high class. I like a girl who doesn't like sports and isn't afraid to get dirty.

• Ah man, do they both have to be "in shape"? Girl B would be perfect for me had she not been in shape... LOL.

• Definitely the second one, it's not even a question.

• Differently b. A She probably too busy even think or care about me. Rather have someone to chill for movie or have a drink with than hitting the gym

• Gonna go with B here, because of the makeup and clothes and all that. :)

• First chick lol

• Clearly A; how is this even a question?

• Neither.

• A seems to be more attractive.

• Definitely B

• lol those are nerds lol, how you gonna live with them?

• Girl be for some reason, I hope to meet more girls like this mentioned

• Based on just that I'd say 1. I like them girly, and the fact she's athletic suggests she's likely to be hotter longer.

What Girls Said 1

• Both girls are a catch but I would rather date A.