Does he like me or not?

Met this guy on tinder when he was on a vacation in my country. He lives 4000 miles away from me. Recently he went back here to see me, spent several days together and at the end of his trip he told me he cares about me and wish we could be together. We are going to go on a vacation together on my birthday (November). He spent time with my friends too. Am I reading too much into this or does he really like me? Cause he hasn't texted me since 3 days ago.

Or could it be that he likes me but is trying to not like me as much and thats why he's pulling away?

• He likes you but trying not to
  • He doesn't like you
  • He likes you but probably is busy
  • Results
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just go 4,000 miles for any plain Jain but how serious are you two? If y'all more on the laid back side, who care just enjoy each other and don't let this mess up the experience. If y'all are more on the serious side, put your foot down and call him out on it.

• At first I thought we were more on the laid back side but then he started being all sweet and cuddly. This whats got me confused

• Then I think you need to address that issue and lay down some ground rules

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been through this - it was a really nice and fun experience! Although eventually we kinda "broke up" because he didn't wanna do long distance.

• I don't either. I guess that's why he said i wish we could be together?

• I would agree. But I can tell you, even though it's a legit reason, it doesn't make things less painful.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say he likes you but he's not crazy about you. Same thing is happening to me. There's this girl I like but I don't text her for days cause I just kinda forget. Just text him first he's probably an airhead like me.

• he likes you but if he gets hot chicks he will fuck them

• Busy maybe

What Girls Said 7

• 4000 miles... ofc he likes you

us the women we are such drama queens XD I've been there too. 3 days of no texting and I start thinking nonsense hahahah

• Noe he hasn't texted me for a week. I tried texting him, talked for a little bit and he did not respond to my last text

• oh, well, that's different. Maybe he lost interest :/

• Or maybe he's like me. I push guys away when i start liking them too much.

• He likes you but he seems busy. However, that shouldn't stop you guys from being together. You guys should make some plans

• Three days is not long at all.

He cares about you? What is with guys who says that so soon since its a lie to test if girls could get aroused by it?

• We were together 24/7 for 6 days, maybe that's why

• Planning so far ahead sounds like he does like you but I'd be cautious because he could be the clingy type... 3 days isn't too bad, try texting him sometimes too. No one should always be texting first

• How many days have you guys spend together?

• 5 or 6 and before that 3

• Although his actions suggest he likes you a lot, it's not that hard to text someone and acknowledge that you're still thinking of them. Even the president couldn't be busy enough to be unable to type a few words to someone he cares about over the course of 3 days. I don't want to be too harsh here, but he could be a fuckboy who thinks he can juggle multiple girls and get away with it (which shouldn't be hard, considering you live in an entirely different country than him). I speak from personal experience, but not all guys are like that and obviously I don't know him. You didn't specify if you've been texting him and getting ignored, or if you've just been waiting around for a text rather than reaching out yourself. My advice is to tell him how you feel if he's ignoring you (I'm assuming you know him fairly well and you guys are open with one another?), or to give him a call if you haven't contacted him yet. Best of luck.

• Yeah, I think he likes you, but perhaps he is too busy.