Would a skinny guy ever date a curvy girl? (not huge, just thicker than him)?

I'm really falling for this guy who I know is rail thin, and he says I'm really sexy and seems to find me attractive but he hasn't seen me naked. I'm not overweight but I am at the top end of what's considered "average"... also, I am legitimately curvy, my bust and hips/butt are ten inches bigger than my waist. He's a foot taller than me but I fear I look huge next to him width wise. I'm fine with it for just me but I can't help looking at him and wondering if he will think badly of me when I have nothing to hide behind anymore... he's the most handsome man in the world to me but I just fear that something in him looks at me and wishes he had a woman more like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do people use "curvy" and "thick"/"heavy" interchangeably? You don't have to be big to have curves.
    But to answer your question, yes. Just as long as she doesn't weigh more than me. If she has a good body, she has a good body, regardless of how skinny I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you're at that point he'll probably just be happy there's a girl with him and she's naked lol don't worry you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 5

• If he says you're sexy, believe him, he's telling the truth. We can imagine what a girl looks like under her clothes. Have you ever thought that he probably likes curvy? I don't think he'll mind.

• He's not dumb. He can see your figure through your clothes so he knows what to expect and he said you're sexy. Take his word for it.

• Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean.
    Between them both they licked the platter clean.

So, a skinny guy could date a curvy girl.

• Skinny and curvy are soooo superficial. physical attributes are secondary to attraction and compatibility.

• female brain and its complexity ughhh

What Girls Said 0