Hello guys and girls! I need some advice in telling my boyfriend the truth. Can someone help me?

So i've been dating my boyfriend for 1yr and 7 months now , things are great and we are going to move in together. The big problem is that due to bad experience with nasty people (including family), i never wear shorts ( i have massive cellulite) or sleeveless t-shirts ( got some tiger stripes) since i hit puberty and puberty hit me bad. I've done everything i could , i am not overweight nor skinny and that doesn't seem to do any change anyways. Problem is i'm sure he's never seen my legs in light of day , i kinda lied that i am allergic to sun :( , and it started to be weird since i always walk like a crab (side ways) when he's looking just so i don't turn around. Now that we're moving in , it's going to be weird to keep doing this and also i feel like I'm deceiving him , i know it's not right but i don't think he will stay with me if he really saw me naked. How should i tell him this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things I think are weird (whether or not they answer your question, I feel like sharing).

1) He's never seen your legs.

2) Seems you guys aren't having sex

3) ? Hasn't he at least felt your legs? Your arms?

My advice: just tell him the truth. I mean if you guys are moving in with each other, you must trust each other--hopefully enough to where you can share things like that w/o having to worry about it to much.

"Hey can we talk? There's something I have to share w/ you that is a little embarrassing for me. . ."

Easy enough, ya?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll give it a go. Maybe it'll give you a start you can play with to fit with what you want to say...

(Insert name), I have something that has been on my mind. Have you noticed that I sometimes walk sideways around you and that I've always covered my arms and legs? Well I know that I've told you I'm allergic to the sun, but the truth is that I'm terribly insecure about (massive cellulite?) See, as about teenager my family and peers were always really cruel and would say things like (insert comments), and I am so self conscious about it now and I've felt so nervous and scared about you finding out because I care so much about you. I'm really sorry for hiding it and telling you I was allergic to the sun. I know I should have been honest.

What Guys Said 2

• I would suggest him tell him straight... the more u hide from him and later if he finds out it will hurt him...
    if he really loves u... it doesn't fucking matters

• No need to tell. He'll understand. He'll enjoy seeing you nude. Don't worry.

What Girls Said 1

• If he loves you... It won't matter. He should understand that you were just self conscience and love you anyway.