Do girls approach at all?

I'm talking about the majority, is it basically up to me to do anything? There's a girl who looks at me a lot, and I was walking behind her and her friend and she looked back and looked at me quick.

Is she hoping I make a move, or is she just looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Younger girls will probably wait for you to make the first move. Some get more confident when they get older & would approach.

• So basically it's up to me, ok so that's why she looked back at me

• Thanks for your experience and wisdom

• You're welcome. Good luck! 👍🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't get approached until I was in college. Girls in High School were interested but didn't really come forward (well a couple did right at the end). I got approached lots from 20 years old on. In fact after that I never had to approach a girl again, just choose from the ones interested in me.

Girls don't usually just come up and proposition you (though that does happen) they just make sure you notice them and do other not so subtle things. It's not hard to tell.

What Girls Said 2

• I approach. Got rejected many times but who cares. Next!

• some do, but mostly nope. why? they want to be pursued.

What Guys Said 0