• Yes
    74% (35)92% (88)86% (123)Vote
  • no
    26% (12)8% (8)14% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|46

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would I am a gamer after all but I would note that I wouldn't date someone who's whole life revolved around gaming and sitting in front of a screen.

While I do love to game myself I do very much enjoy living life, going to museums, bodybuilding, exploring, having fun other then on a computer screen. So as long as it doesn't dominate their life and stuff then I'm a ok with it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• I'm a gamer, so I'd rather she's not... I mean, I wouldn't mind it if she were too, but I like someone different in that aspect. I want someone that likes going outside, and "forces" me to go out.
    I prefer being outside when I'm with people. Video games are something I'd rather do by myself, so I want someone that wants to spend time with me doing something other than video games.

But like I said, I wouldn't say no to a gamer, as long as she doesn't spend a lot of time with them, and she prefers to do other stuff.

2|1
    0|0
    • If the chick is into nintendo 3ds games, she would have to go outside for street pass to work. :D

• Show All
    • This sounds like me. I like doing "inside stuff" alone by myself, but I also love hiking with a group of friends. I'm either in motion from one place to another, outside of my room with other people, or I am alone in my room and my feet aren't touching the floor. I PC game from a recliner! LOL I get a new game and I grind on it in sessions. I'll play for several days straight then a break for several.

• McDonald's. Just drive by after they close, sit for a minute and prepare to open you plaza (flood) gates. Every AT&T wireless hotspot stores Mii cards for up to one month. I got 42 all at once just last week at my local McD's. 5 of them were repeat visitors which give you extra bonuses.

• Yes, so long as there is moderation. During the years of 2013-2015 I spent a full time job's amount of time playing WoW, and while I'm sure that I will be playing a lot when Legion comes out I have worked hard to limit my playtime.

If I was with someone too much like me... that would be scary and unhygienic.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh I've been there I got about 3000 hours worth of TERA myself. It was an escape from the real world at some point, but now I play it casually while still having loads of interaction with real life friends. No I won't be playing enough to get the latest epic gear, but It's better this way..

• A professional PC gamer most likely no and I'd only date someone who games on PC if they have at least one modded game. If they have never modded a game then I know what our first date will be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as they aren't fat and game heads

1|1
    0|0
  • No way. No offense gamer friends! Not my type, wouldn't be compatible.

1|2
    0|0
    • B-but a girl can play videogames and squat! Maybe even at the same time!

• yeah i would.

1|0
    0|0
  • A politically correct gamer?

Lol I am a PC gamer myself but only as long as we get Rainbow Six Siege

1|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Chief16 Maybe they'll get em next time!

• Hopefully.

• Yeah I'd love to, as long as she's not the sit at home all day playing type, she needs to have a life away from it too. The exception is patch and expansion launches, then I'm totally fine with having a whole weekend gaming with her 😂.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me: What games do you like to play?
    She: Ooooh I loooove LOL and DOTA and my Twitch stream is doing sooooo well ^^
    Me: Get... The fuck... Out!

If you think that moba's are cancerous and need to burn in the deepest pits of hell then ohhh baby were gonna have some good fun tonight!

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh right, I did vote yes of course.

• But then again, I wouldn't want a borderline autistic suuupah gamurrr gurlll :3 xD either. That's tiring.

• I want a girl who likes to play games and watches anime, but doesn't live and breathe them. A girl who doesn't parade around going all: "Look at all these games I play look at all these anime I watch aren't I the awesomenest?"

No, please no..

• Yes as long as it does not go on for to long where she never does anything in her life

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a Hypocrite if I said no. Gamer and proud, but there is more to life tho.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm into gaming so of course :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I game as well, so I can date a gamer!

1|0
    0|0
  • That looks soooooooooooooo League of Legends :
    We'd probably play together

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if she spends enough time with me sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's attractive and has a cool personality then of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as she is not a bitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, I'm one myself

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Duh. I am a game. Of course I'd date one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt I would date anyone who wasn't. ;) lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. As long as she isn't obsessive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ill game her while we game. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • <-- Master Race

Hells yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure why not, i myself is a pc, video gamer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to LAN parties or tournaments, but I do play video games so sure...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'm one, and I'm dating one so why not

1|0
    0|0
  • We could game together

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but if she's a hardcore gamer then no. I like to go outside

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• My boyfriend is a big pc video gamer, so yeah. He wants to get his own twitch channel once he gets a better computer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a gamer myself, but not hard core. So I would, if he is not hard core. My ex was a hard core gamer, we were together for 4 years. All I have to say - never again!

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it was a hobby and keeps things within a budget. PC gaming can be a black hole.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would and would prefer it. I'm a hardcore gamer and can sometimes play from like 10pm-4am on voice with some friends. I play to get good at a game and having a gamer partner means we could play together/i could stomp them in firefights XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Already am and I'm one myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would I date me? Yeah, I would so totally date me!

1|0
    0|0
  • If that was all they would spend their time on, no.
    I get that you can even earn money with that if you're really good and stuff but really I would wanna date someone with different ambitions in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes actually adorably hot🙃

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, no problem, I like games

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm one myself so... Why the fuck not?

2|1
    0|0
  • More similarities = more bonding ^^

1|2
    0|0
  • i dont think so.. i just dislike that kind of things lol so a person that spends too much time on that is just not gonna enjoy being with me haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing

1|0
    0|0
  • No cuz those people r usually obsessed with video games.. And they would spend time in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were single, yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah no problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Especially an Asian one. Lol, now I want my to get into gaming

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date him but if it turns out that he's obsessed with video games and all he wants to do is playing then sorry he's not the guy for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm not a gamer myself though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, i think i would

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't think so

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup as long as he wasn't a total addict and actually paid attention to me too.

1|0
    0|0