Why does this girl dislike me so much? Is it out of jealousy?

Lets call the said girl, Anne. So Anne had this boyfriend named Jacob, and they broke up five years ago. Everyone at school says that Anne still likes Jacob, but Jacob has dated about five other girls in the last five years. So I come along and I express interest in Jacob and he reciprocates but due to a complex situation, we didn't get a chance to pursue dating because the minute Anne found out I was into Jacob, she swooped in and pretty much made him get back with her. And then she got all her friends (who were cool with me) to just be really rude to me. I tried to follow her on Instagram and she blocked me. I wasn't even talking to Jacob anymore. I wasn't rude to her and I didn't even start it. Then she friends me on Facebook and deletes me a few days later. I tried to re-add her and she blocked my request. The reason I'm frustrated is because me and Anne used to be quite good friends. She was really nice to me and I was to her. I didn't talk to her for about a year because I didn't have any classes with her, but we were still on good terms and we would say hi whenever we got a chance. But ever since Jacob came into my life she's been really distant towards me. Then the minute she found out I liked Jacob she put a stop to him even talking to me, by dating him. They weren't even together when he was talking to me. She stood by and let all those other girls date him but the minute I expressed interest, she had to date him. And on top of that, she's friends with all those other girls whose dated Jacob-both in real life and online. She follows them and they follow her on Facebook and Instagram. So why is it different with me? Why is there a double standard? Why is it okay for those girls to have dated him and done whatever and she's buddies with them, but hates me for even JUST expressing interest in a guy who at that time was technically her ex? Why is it such a BIG deal with me and not those other girls?

Shouldn't she be acting like this with girls who actually dated him? Why so much hatred towards me, a girl who SIMPLY expressed interest? Why me:(?

What Guys Said 1

• Because she felt she had power over you. Maybe she didn't know the others and had no leverage on them.

• Oh she knew them. In fact she is friends with most of them

• It could be that she does not consider you a friend worth keeping compared to the others then.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't know how she feels inside, maybe she deep down doesn't like them either but she chose not to show it and act normal..

• Well you used to be good friends, but then you showed interest for a guy she was into. It doesn't mean that the girl is jealous, it means that she doesn't consider you a good friend anymore, that's why she doesn't want to talk to you.