😢Why do I miss him so much?

There was a guy I met about 2 years ago.

He was a little older, but I didn't mind because I was extremely attracted to him.

In the beginning, he seemed eager, but as time progressed, he lost interest.

We were never official, or intimate, and didn't talk that long, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about him. I only really have a few memories of us hanging out.

What do you guys think? Its been 2 years. I don't contact him or see him, but he's still on my mind. I'm not really the type to date around and even if I do meet someone new, I think of him; was hoping this feeling would just go away.

I guess I just wanna know what he's doing

Most Helpful Girl

• Well message him on Facebook just be like hey. And be friendly see where it goes. If he doesn't respond whatever it's just a guy I promise if he's not eager to be with you he's not the one best wishes

• Thanks but that's not something I want to do. He's already shown he isn't interested, I just wanna know why I still care after all this time.

Anything like this ever happen to you?

• Yes and no. Because he wasn't the one for me. I'm not the girl that's going to have to wait for him to get out of jail and see if he can make it another 4 months before he does something stupid. I've got a guy that loves me and is good to me. It's almost like my boyfriend came from a dream

• Glad it worked out for you

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'm doing fine and I aslo miss you a lot. .

• Lol glad to hear it

• Lol okay I'm for it

• When we don't say everything we felt, we feel like we can't move on until we get that off our chest :(

What Girls Said 0