Is dating someone way more mature and responsible than you a bad idea?

So this girl likes me but she's way more responsible and intelligent than I am.

Would you date someone more way mature than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I don't see a problem with that. As long as we have chemistry, get along, & their a nice person were good. :) Cuz you know how some people who are really mature & intelligent can be snobby, stuck up, & rude, so as long as their not like that & they like me for who I am, I'm okay with it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems mature people are the only ones who understand my verbiage.

A year ago I went for a mature woman. She was obviously older than me, but not too old. The positive aspect of older, more mature women is their lack of bullshit with regards to sexuality, and the fact they tend to be more fair with expenses.

It didn't work because I was way too immature and just wanted her body (we had nothing in common, even her sports teams were rivals of mine).

The experience overall was worth it. I'd do it again.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Sure in life the strong always attract the weak. Let her guide you with her intelligence, but that does not mean you sit back and make no effort to improve yourself.