Would you ask someone to prom, ladies? Men, would you prefer if women asked you to prom?

So i have a crush on a coworker, he's a senior and we only talk at work but I'm pretty sure he knows i like him by now and he hasn't said anything to make me think of him as a friend. I was thinking of perhaps asking him to prom, what do y'all think? Honest opinions please!

What Guys Said 2

• Probably just make the suggestion that you would like him to ask you and then if its getting closer to the date and he hasn't asked yet then take the initiative and ask him yourself.

• i think u should try asking if u like him

What Girls Said 1

• My honest opinion is yes. You should ask him to prom if you wanna go with him! If he says yes then you have a date! If he says no then at least you tried and he likely remember that you made the first move because not that many girls do that! I think as time progresses there will be more girls asking guys out though so that a good.
    Good luck! C: