Is my taste in women a little too refined and particular?

I love women. But I have an acquired taste in women and like very specific traits and parts of women.

Let me elaborate.

I like brunettes, caucasian (I'm caucasian myself), that are thinner than average. I despise fat women and think they are disgusting, smelly, and usually terribly unhygienic. I detest large bottoms or gregarious breasts, I think they both dehumanize a woman and make her look like a monkey. I like soft skin, pale with a faint touch of caramel, like a lighter Bailey's Irish Cream. I like leggy women, but by leggy I mean not tall, for I gravitate towards women of five feet five, but simply leggy. When I say leggy I mean that the legs should be much longer than the torso. I think women with stubby legs and large torsos to be physically repugnant and disgust me. I like brown eyes, almond shaped that gleam with both belevolence and intelligence.

I detest body hair and love supple lips with a pinkish hue. I think large feet are grotesque and I request a woman who wears a Size 7 or smaller. Small breasts with pink nipples and cheeks that become rosy in the cold are a plus. A soft, endearing voice that extends through the vocal duct with grace, I like a woman who speaks clearly and effortlessly, with no mitigation. An excellent sense of dress and hygiene are mandatory, and I don't like freckles or curly hair, the hair must be straight or have gentle waves, dark in contrast to the pale skin.

I request that a woman be well read, and enjoy the works of Bach, Wordsworth, Smith, Byron, Burns, Mozart, Donne, Shakespeare, Rimbaud, Goethe, Chaucer, Homer, and Goldstein. She must like wine and jewellery, must eat caviar and enjoy horse racing.

So that is what I like in women, does it seem impractical to hold these views?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I don't give you high odds for finding this exact woman. From the sounds of things, I think the physical description/first 2 paragraphs are the most important thing to you.

If I am correct, and I were you, I would focus on that part and make a the last paragraph a preference instead of requirement (just because your physical description is soooo specific). And of course, a big factor is going to be if you are able to attract a lot of women to pull this off. To be so specific you will probably need at least a few traits that attract a lot of women.

• I have a plentiful abundance of traits that women enjoy.

• Well if you have a lot of women drooling over you then you have the ability to be a little more picky then. But I would still say that a woman with that exact description and the interests you listed would be difficult if only because it is soooo specific.

But if you get really clear on the most I portent things to you and what is more preference, I think you should be able to...

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest concern is that your standards are impossibly strict; there are very, very few women who are going to make your cut, and that's just your dating pool. From there, you'll have to find the women whom actually like you, and that'll be even more difficult.

I wish you luck, but you're going to have a really hard time if you don't broaden your horizons some.

What Girls Said 20

• It's perfectly fine if those are the things that you like. It's a good thing to know your preferences. However, I think it would be impractical if you expect to find a woman that fits into ALL of those categories. Naturally, the more specific your taste, the smaller your chances.

• I didn't realize They were offering courses to Trolls at the Finishing School...

• My biggest concern here is that you keep calling people "disgusting", "repugnant" and so on. Like calm down bro

• Sounds like something from a movie. Hey, everyone has their dream woman but not everyone lives the dream. Still, i wish you all the best. I won't say its too refined but you do have some exceptional high standards. so again, good luck.

• It's a little ambitious to have a list so specific but holding yourself to high standards is a must if you want the person you describe.

• Women will complain that he is so judgmental in appearances but they do the same.

• @MarkSXV I'm not saying he's judgmental. Just to meet the standards he want's from others. I mean fine if you want a girlfriend who will put out twice a day but you better be up for it. Just as if you want a woman with fine and rich taste then you should be able to support it. Nothing against him as a person just that he should be able to meet those standards.

• Uh yeah... And it makes you seem shallow, that looks are all you care about. If you ever find your version of the "perfect woman" she will probably be either a bimbo or a bitch. Good luck with that...

• It feels like ur trying to make a point but I'm just not sure what it is. Probably something about women having high standards. Your entitled to your standards and good luck finding her. Just don't complain if you die a virgin.
    FYI, I'm fat and I shower everyday.

• I want to see how does that pale caramel skin look like beforehand... 😂

• Yes, it's impractical but you do you bro.

• hahaha you might find one but you seem like a romantic that will have your dreams crushed.

• first week on GaG eh?

• Well, it certainly is a lot to ask for haha. by the way, caviar looks disgusting though I've never tried it. xD

• With this outrageous list you better look like the Statue of David, and I mean Michaelangelo, not Donatello.

• *sigh* If only we could create the perfect companion 😏 She sounds beautiful.. lol

• Unfortunately you are a little too picky... 99% of girls do not have those exact requirements. Lower your standards a little bit. Please answer mine

• Jesus 🙏🏼 that's a lot to expect from a women >.>

• Women will complain that he is so judgmental in appearances but the do the same.

• @MarkSXV >.> we don't expect this much this is a butt load of shit

• Hahahaha this is the most ridiculous "question" I've ever heard since you are so picky Mr you have you be a hell a guy to get a totally perfect irk and since you are still single that just reassures me you must be disgusting.

• You are way too picky. Lighten up, and you might actually find someone amazing, who doesn't fit your precise description.

• wow u sure are asking for a lot. I just hope u have something great to offer too.

• No. I think you should insist on dating this exact woman who lives in your fantasies. I hope you don't mind dying as a virging 😂

• Pardon me my dear but I have met an abundance of women who fit much of this description.

• @MarkSXV please, learn to speak English first.
      And second, we are not talking about me here. It's okay to have preferences but it's not okay to call someone less than a human because of their weight... Or body hair or the things this poor soul has listed here...

• I have spoken English.

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone has their own taste, to which he/she is entitled.
    I doubt that you will find a female who (a) ticks all of those boxes and (b) is interested in you.
    That is an honest assessment of the numbers.
    To expect any young female to be "well read" and as cultured as you specify is a wish that cannot be fulfilled. The (un) education system and the manufactured dross that is fed to the sheeple as popular culture preclude meaningful cognitive process, or cultural understanding.

• Caviar is over rated. It tastes like fish eggs. Not to say that fish eggs are awful, but a hamburger is better.

• Eh , whatever suits you. But remember, more picky = lesser choices.

• there are such girls. but maybe in the bedroom of super successful and powerful men? 😂😂 my friend it's good to have such expectations. but life is not a company where you can recruit someone like this. maybe your heart will fall for a girl whom you may call mediocre and you will love her more than your "Megatron 2.0" girl 😝😝😝

• Yeah 💁🏻

• Lol if tis was a girl, these ugly asses would be saying of course it's right.

It is dude, always have your own taste. Don't believe these women on here, they are very bitter and never had man in their life and that's why so butthurt all time and defensive lol