Why are girls so confusing?

went out on a second date with this chick and she ended up sleeping over however all we did was cuddle for the entire night and kiss for the entire night.. the semester is almost over and I told her I was going back home and we should meet up before I leave.. she said that she was busy that weekend and couldn't make it.. if we cuddled and fooled around does it mean she has feelings for me or was she only looking for attention that night? Should I also ignore her from now on?

What Girls Said 3

• so... she didn't have sex with you on the second date and you're jumping to wanting to ignore her? lol. why are YOU so confusing. i can just imagine what she would think if you actually went through with that plan. she probably just doesn't want to have sex so soon! her personal choice, respect it. if she's busy, she's busy. people sometimes have plans on weekends. if you want to keep in touch with her over the break, do it. if the whole thing isn't worth it to you, then don't. but i wouldn't make assumptions about how she feels over her not having sex with you after a night of cuddling and making out or whatever.

• Sounds like a hoe be done

• Ha, I would of fool around too but if I'm not really interested in the guy I fooled around with I wouldn't be worrying much about meeting up more. So that's probably just happened and the end of it, I mean, I don't think she's into you:/

What Guys Said 0