What is the perfect date?

Ladies what would be the perfect date or just a good date for you? And men what have you done in the past? My go to plans are just a movie and maybe dinner but this girl is somewhat special.

Need help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you go to places where you can talk and get to know each other better. I find it silly how everyone wants to watch a movie on their first date... it's something I would do later in the relationship honestly since it doesn't help you bond at all. I'd rather go for a walk, have lunch/dinner and just talk, see if we click.

Most Helpful Guy

• I invited this chick from our school volley team to my weight room lol She only squatted 95 and needed spot on everything lmao

What Girls Said 6

• Disney worldddddd😝😝 Comic Con (never been, why not lol ) I might fall in love if this happen's lmfao 😂😅😕no really!

• Sounds perfectly fine

• The perfect date is one where I completely forget what I'm doing when I'm with him

• Hiking and climbing the mayan pyramids.

• Since my boyfriend ( hopefully still my boyfriend) and I are long distance. The perfect date is to just spend time in his arms alone cuddling and laughing, watching tv until we fall asleep.

• The perfect date just to be with him whatever we are doing..

What Guys Said 1

• I think the perfect date, would be a week in a cabin in Colorado near the mountains, with a cozy fire and good food and a whole lot of fun doing anything and everything...