Girls lose interest?

Hi, so I'm trying to get back into the dating game but am struggling. Girls show interest at first and we have a good conversation for a bit, then it seems to always slow down. People will tend to stop asking questions and stop trying to carry the conversation. So I'm left with the question of am I doing something wrong? I ask questions, let them tell me about themselves but after a while they start to lose interest. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys lose interest as well. It's all part of the dating game, the key is to not have any expectations and play it with "not giving a damn" strategy. It sucks, I know, I'm in the same boat. Like one moment the guy is completely into me and the next he ghosts out or keeps making excuses why this or that. I mean I do the same, happened many times that I just lose it without any real reason, the spark just disappears. But I'm always honest, I don't make excuses nor do I ghost out. You're not doing anything wrong, you are just being yourself. And being ourselves doesn't garantee us success. You like your traits, but other person maybe doesn't or stops liking it because he/she found someone else with traits that suit them more. Dating is selfish and risky, but it's how it is and you don't really have other choice then to suck it up and play the game... until you meet someone compatible. Just keep being yourself. Don't change for anyone just so they would like you.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask questions but don't forget to talk about you too :)

• dont rush into things take it slow

• Maybe you are coming on too strong? I know I don't like it when the guy comes on too strong I stop talking to them if we barely know each other. Answer mine?

What Guys Said 2

• may be you ask too many questions and dont flirt with them at all.

• Don't show all of your cards at once
    Be mysterious a little bit.