What would you do in my situation?

Ok everyone, here is the situation.
Currently, I like a girl. She is my co-worker. From her body language I know she likes me too. But there are some problems. First, her English is not that good. Our communication is so damn hard because of that, but we managed to understand each other somehow. Second, I will leave this country in short time, I don't know when will I come back here. Third, she is 8 months older than me. I've never dated a girl who is older than me.

Right now, I haven't told her I like her. I went out with her twice, she said she had a great time. But it was so damn hard to talk to her, as the language barrier is strong.

What should I do? Should I tell my feelings? Should I date her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well considering you're going to be leaving in the near future and communication is hard enough right now as it is, there may not be much point in trying to further this. It may be best to stick to friendship.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't initiate anything. The communication and you leaving soon are pretty big reasons not to go for it.

• if i were you, i wouldn't initiate anything unless the attraction was extremely hot. there's two different obstacles to overcome with her, distance and language barrier. that would mean i'd have to have double the chemistry for me to want to put in that work. also, the age problem is a non-issue, 8 months is like a blink in time.

What Guys Said 0